1. DRINK WATER. Gives you a better skin and body, keeps you hydrated and makes you not so hungry as otherwise.
2. EAT. Some people think less food = better/skinnier body. Which is incorrect, well you get smaller but only because you starve yourself. It’s important for your body to get the energy it needs, especially if you work out too! Your body is like a car, it needs fuel to function. Eat, but chose the healthier option and in appropriate portions.
3. SLEEP. Your body needs a good night sleep to function, and work every day. Try to get at least 7 hours, but 8-9 is recommended. And turn off your phone, or at least turn the sound and vibration off – it can interrupt your sleep, whether you know it or not.
4. HAVE FUN. So who said exercise couldn’t be fun? Make it fun! Bring a friend, or take a long walk with your neighbors dog in the sun or join your boyfriend for a killer workout at the gym. But remember, Have fun! Otherwise you will never return, or at least not return with a smile on your face.
5. LOVE YOURSELF! There is no such thing as perfect, if you want something and you get it – it’s always gonna be something else you want after that. Learn to love yourself and your body. Dress after your figure and be proud of it. So maybe you don’t have the thinnest legs, but you might have the prettiest hair, or the most beautiful eyes. Focus on what you love, and not so much on the other things.